Terms of Service
Ordering and Payment
- For the purposes of the Terms of Service, 'you' refers to the purchasing customer or user of HereBDragons website or services, and "we" refers to HereBDragons and its representatives.
- Sale is on a "first come first served" basis. An animal that is placed in a shopping cart will still be shown as available until checkout is complete. For this reason, placing an animal in your shopping cart does not reserve it for you until you complete checkout. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All animals must be payed for in full before they will be shipped.
- We will hold a dragon for you for up to 14 days after purchase. Deposits are not refundable, but may be credited towards a different purchase if you change your mind. Holds lasting longer then 14 days are by special arrangement only and require a holding fee.
- Cancelled orders that have not yet shipped are refunded in full in the form of store credit. At the customer's request, cancelled orders are refunded in the form of the original payment minus a $20 restocking fee.
- We ship our animals using FedEx priority overnight. We ship out Monday - Thursday for delivery the next day.
- Shipping is free anywhere in the US. Additional shipping charges apply to international orders. Contact us directly to place an international order.
- We will provide you with a shipment tracking number with every order.
- Adverse weather conditions may prevent us from sending your package on the date planned. If it is necessary to change the shipping date we will contact you to ensure someone will be available to receive your animals on the new delivery date.
- All purchases are considered "on hold" for you once you have made full or partial payment, until the animal is shipped out to you. "On hold" means that the animal is reserved for you and no longer available for purchase by other customers. In order to keep your purchase on hold for you, we must be able to reach you if necessary, such as to arrange delivery. If we make at least three attempts to contact you, and you do not reply within 72 hours of our first attempt to contact you, then we reserve the right to cancel the on hold status of your purchase, and refund your payment in the form of store credit. Store credit may not be redeemed for cash.
- Someone must be available to receive the delivery of your purchase on the first attempt. We cannot guarantee the wellbeing of animals that are left outside in the elements or returned to the delivery truck because no one was available to receive them. It is the buyer's responsibility to contact us within 30 minutes of the delivery time recorded by FEDEX to report any issue related to delivery. If your purchase is not received successfully upon the first delivery attempt, or is not brought indoors and unboxed within 30 minutes of delivery, then the live arrival guarantee is forfeited.
- You are NOT required to sign upon delivery to receive the live arrival guarantee. Delivery companies will often not request a signature even if they are asked to. If your animal has any apparent health issues upon arrival please contact us immediately.
- HereBDragons will not knowingly ship an animal to any location where that animal cannot be legally shipped to or possessed. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that they are in complaince with State and local laws.
- For more information on our guarantee please Click Here to view our guarantee page. To maintain the 30 day health guarantee it is the buyer's responsibility to provide care that is substantially similar to our care sheet.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to contact HereBDragons immediately with any concerns about the health, set up, or care of any dragons purchased from us. Do not wait. Small reptiles can go down hill very quickly and often small changes in care are all that is needed. Health guarantee is void if you do not keep HereBDragons informed of health issues or suspected health issues as they occur.
- HereBDragons will never offer for sale or ship an animal that is known to not be in perfect health. It is the buyer's responsibility to quarantine newly purchased animals as described in our care sheet, and is a requirement to maintain the 30 day guarantee. HereBDragons is not responsible for disease transmission between animals.
- Like all animals, bearded dragons may carry pathogens that can be transmitted to humans. It is the buyer's responsibility to maintain safe handling practices as described in our care sheet. HereBDragons is not responsible for any transmission of disease between the animals we sell and humans.
- Sex and genetic heritage are guaranteed as they are stated in the description of each animal. For example: If the description says "female" then that is guaranteed, and if the description says "probable female" then the animal is not guaranteed to be female.
- In evaluating a claim upon our health guarantee or live arrival guarantee, HereBDragons may ask for any relevant information needed to evaluate the situation, including photos of the dragon and its set up, and veterinary records if there are any. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide the information that HereBDragons requests.
- We accept returns in cases where the buyer simply doesn't want the animal and we are not at fault for the return. In the case of returns where we are not at fault, the animal must be returned to us within 30 days and in the same healthy condition it was in when it was sold. You must ship the dragon back to us using the shipping methods we specify at your own cost. We reserve the right to evaluate the dragon under quarantine conditions for 45 days prior to issuing a refund. If the animal is still in the same health and condition it was in when we sold it, we will then issue a refund minus our cost to ship the animal to you. No refunds will be issued for animals that are not returned in the same health and condition as when they were sold.
Reservations for early selection
- Reservations are placed using a deposit. A reservation grants the reservation holder the right to selection a dragon from a clutch or group before that group becomes available for purchase by non-reservation holders.
- Dragon selection occurs at 6-8 weeks of age, and selections are made in the order that the reservations were placed.
- When a clutch or group is ready for selection HereBDragons will contact the reservation holders and provide a link to access the available dragons and make their selection. Reservation holders have the option of asking HereBDragons to select for them based on the customer's preferences.
- Reservation holders must make their selection within 72 hours of being notified that the group is ready for selection, or lose their spot in line in the selection process. Dragons are priced individually and selection is finalized when the chosen dragon is paid for in full.
- Date of delivery is chosen by the reservation holder at the time a dragon is selected. Unless special arrangements are made, the customer must receive delivery of the selected dragon within 14 days.
- Deposits are not refundable but may be transferred to a reservation on a different clutch or group or be used as general store credit. If this flexible use of deposits is abused, HereBDragons reserves the right to bar those individuals from placing further reservations.
- Dragons that are held back to become future HereBDragons breeders are not available for selection with or without a reservation. Dragons that show a poor growth rate and are not ready to be sold with their siblings also may not be included as available for selection.